Skillz Skool, October Half Term – Football Festival
Tuesday 24th, Wednesday 25th & Thursday 26th October
Football Camp in the October Half Term for Kids in Litherland & Bootle for ages 5-11.
Our next instalment of our Football Camp is set to be even bigger and better than our Summer Camp for all the kids in attendance. Ran by our qualified football coaches based at South Sefton College, Sterrix Lane.
Limited spaces available at our October Half Term Camp
Venue. South Sefton College, Sterrix Ln, Litherland, Bootle, Liverpool L30 2DB
Find on Google Maps
Our October Half Term Camp takes place on Tuesday 24th, Wednesday 25th & Thursday 26th October.
Limited spaces at our Football Camp, so make sure you book quickly.
FA Qualified Coaches | All Coaches DBS Checked & First Aid Trained | Learn New Skills | Improve Football Techniques | Tournaments | Other Sports | Medals & Certificates | Mini Games | Prizes | Meet New Friends | Fun & Enjoyable | Indoor & Outdoor Pitches | Payment Plans Available | Safe & Fully Secured Environment & much more!
What to bring?
Football strip or shorts and T-shirt / Sweat top or tracksuit / Trainers or astro boots / Towel / Rain Jacket / Cap / Packed lunch and non-fizzy drink / Sunblock (if hot weather)
held at South Sefton College, Sterrix Lane, L30 2DB | www.skillzskool.co.uk
Check out some of our Facebook Reviews below from our last camp below.
Book with confidence!
Please note children will be split into relevant age groups so for example 4 & 5 year olds won’t be mixed or playing with 10 & 11 year. 3 approx groups of (Group 1. 4 & 5 Year Olds, Group 2 of 6 & 7 year olds, and Group 3 of 8+ year olds) as we have 3 pitches to rotate and use throughout the day along with break and rest areas with free refreshments.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Your child’s place is only confirmed when you have paid £20 in full for one day if full 3 days booking £10 will secure your booking and remainder can be paid on a payment plan (please call / email for details) upon booking a confirmation email will be sent with Bank Details to use.
- We will confirm your booking via email. Until you have received your confirmation your child will not be able to attend the Summer Camp.
- All bookings are made via Bank Transfer please supply your booking number or childs name on the reference.
- Only your name or the alternative names supplied will be allowed to pick your child up on the day.
- Please read our full Terms & Conditions here