Skillz Skool, February Half Term – Football Festival
Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th February Football Camp in the February Half Term for Kids in Litherland & Bootle for ages 5-11.
We are back again for our 3rd instalment of our Half Term Football Festivals which just keep getting bigger and better each time, this time we are back at Litherland Youth & Community Centre (so no muddy boots, dirty knees or kits to clean) with 2 x Astro Pitches, Large Sports Hall, rest area all at our disposal along with rest areas and fully secured premises, you and the boys wont be disappointed. We have plenty in store again, with prizes, awards, trophies, certificates and more football games than you can imagine! 👍🏻⭐️
Limited spaces available at our February Half Term Camp
Venue. Litherland Youth Centre, 41 Sefton Rd, Litherland, Liverpool L21 9HD
Find on Google Maps
Our February Half Term Football Festival takes place on Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th February.
Limited spaces at our Football Camp, so make sure you book quickly.
FA Qualified Coaches | All Coaches DBS Checked & First Aid Trained | Learn New Skills | Improve Football Techniques | Tournaments | Other Sports | Medals & Certificates | Mini Games | Prizes | Meet New Friends | Fun & Enjoyable | Indoor & Outdoor Pitches | Payment Plans Available | Safe & Fully Secured Environment & much more!
What to bring?
Football strip or shorts and T-shirt / Sweat top or tracksuit / Trainers or astro boots / Towel / Rain Jacket / Cap / Packed lunch and non-fizzy drink / Sunblock (if hot weather, although not much chance of that!)
held at Litherland Youth Centre, 41 Sefton Rd, Litherland, Liverpool L21 9HD | www.skillzskool.co.uk
Check out some of our Facebook Reviews below from our last camp below.
Book with confidence!
Please note children will be split into relevant age groups so for example 4 & 5 year olds won’t be mixed or playing with 10 & 11 year. 3 approx groups of (Group 1. 4 & 5 Year Olds, Group 2 of 6 & 7 year olds, and Group 3 of 8+ year olds) as we have 3 pitches to rotate and use throughout the day along with break and rest areas with free refreshments.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Your child’s place is only confirmed when you have paid £18 in full for one day if full 3 days booking £10 will secure your booking and remainder can be paid on a payment plan (please call / email for details) upon booking a confirmation email will be sent with Bank Details to use.
- We will confirm your booking via email. Until you have received your confirmation your child will not be able to attend the our Football Camp.
- All bookings are made via Bank Transfer please supply your booking number or childs name on the reference.
- Only your name or the alternative names supplied will be allowed to pick your child up on the day.
- Please read our full Terms & Conditions here